This course is aimed to teach you the basic troubleshooting steps on the electrical systems of ground power units, both AC and DC. Includes engine electrical circuits, generator systems, adjustment of speed control unit and generator protective boards.
Key concepts covered include:
- Identifying problems with engine starting circuits.
- Identifying problems with voltage build-up and adjustment.
- Output contactor circuits.
- Adjustment and test of generator protective systems.
- Test and inspection of output cables and plugs.